Hello, hello! I have been nominated for the Black Cat, Blue Sea award by Ananya! Thank you so much!
Onto the rules…
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Q1.Which destinations are on your bucket list? France! Since I’ve been learning French, I’d love to go check it out!
Q2.What was the first thing which came to your mind after reading ‘Black Cat Blue Sea Award’ I thought exactly of the featured image, actually! 😂
Well, minus the stars.
Q3.What it feels like to be an introvert/extrovert/ambivert/omnivert? I’m a little more introverted when it comes to meeting new people. But when I meet my friends I am 100% extroverted. So, when you’re the introvert, you’re quiet, and people might not really notice you in the beginning. After, you’ll probably (most likely) make some friends though. 😀
Thank you, Ananya! Now it’s time for the nominations!!
My questions are…
- If you could choose any 3 things to mix in a smoothie, what would they be? 🍹
- What was the last song you listened to? 🎶
- What are you excited or happy about today? 😄
That’s it for now, folks! Again, thanks to Ananya for nominating me! ✌